Thursday 27 October 2016

A setback i needed to overcome

Throughout the production of my music video there were some complications and minor setbacks that i needed to overcome. The first being a major setback in my filming time, with an unreliable model my filming dates was pushed back by 6 weeks, within this time i decided to benefit my production i would need to change my model. Changing my model, to someone reliable and motivated I had to change the narrative and idea behind my production. Changing my the narrative of my production wasn't difficult on the ideas however was time consuming on changing my work to benefit and conform to the new narrative and ideas. After i changed and updated all my blog work i was able to film all my scenes and begin editing them. After filming my scenes and and through the process of editing them, the feedback conveyed that i needed to make some slight improvements in order to increase and improve my grade. To overcome this i have planned more scenes which provide a stronger sense and insight into the narrative for my target audience to encode; i have planned the day for these shots to be completed and will edit them into my existing footage in order to overcome the setback and succeed my grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment