Monday 17 October 2016

Documentation of the props, equipment and people involved

Below is a brief documentation of the props and equipment needed in the production of my music video, and also the people and their roles on the production.

Roles: 
Jessica: I am, the director, camerawoman, scriptwriter and editor, location manger and prop organiser. However not only this i am also the female artist and protagonist in the production itself
Jake: Jake is the model whom as agreed to take part as the male character in my music video.

I have only used two characters as i develop on relationship and the emotion between the two, my audience are fully able to focus on the couple and their relationship with each other either good or bad.

Props: 
Photographs: The photographs bring an element of time into the production, where memories are connoted.
parinod camera: This is used to make the memories, conveying and signifying a flashback.
Traditional black and white camera: This is used to compare to the new camera, symbolising old and new, or the ideology of two different people overcoming differences and working together.

There is a lack of props used in my production as i focused on the relationship between the two lovers and their struggles that they overcome with each other.


Equipment:
Tripod: The tripod will steady my shots as i am the camerawoman and also the character
Camera: To be able to film the scenes for the music video
Studio space and lighting/ backdrop: In order to create professional shots for my music video.




No comments:

Post a Comment